With a gold lip plate designed to guide toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability Yamaha flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements in the Yamaha YFL472 include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
Yamaha 400 Series flutes feature a headjoint, body and footjoint made of the same 92.5% pure sterling silver as expensive professional models for a rich, warm tone with enhanced projection.
- Double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone and an even, quick response in all registers
- Key posts have been thickened and redesigned for improved durability and strength to maintain accurate rod alignment.
- Ergonomically designed key shapes and placement for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. The keys are hand-assembled and adjusted for perfect balance and ‘touch’.
- Yamaha’s unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
- Key System: Offset G
- Key Type: Ring keys
- Split E Mechanism: Yes
- Tone Hole Type: Drawn & curled
- Body & Footjoint Material: Sterling silver
- Keys Material: Nickel silver (Silver-plated)
- Headjoint & Lip Plate Material: Sterling silver; Gold lip plate
- Pointed key arms