Shipping & Returns
We’re experiencing significant delivery delays due to covid-19 pandemic and the increased parcel volumes. Our stock may vary to our web store listings. We will send you an email as soon as your order is ready for collection or dispatch. Thank you for your patience.
Free shipping is available on selected items to certain areas as determined by Vivace Music. Shipping charges will be displayed in the shopping cart for items and locations that are not applicable for free shipping.
Flat Rate Shipping Fee
All orders under $50.00 will attract a Minimum Order Fee of $14.25 incl. GST to help cover handling and shipping costs. If the subtotal of your shopping cart exceeds $50, the shipping fee will be calculated according to zone rates.
Vivace Music ships orders Australia wide. Most orders will ship directly from Brisbane QLD by Toll Ipec or Australia Post and most orders are sent via a tracked service. We will require a valid shipping address, email and your best contact number during the checkout process. Please note that courier deliveries cannot be sent to PO Box addresses. Some orders may be drop-shipped.
Orders sent by a courier, e.g. Toll will be delivered during business hours so we very strongly recommend you supply a work address or similar as these deliveries will require a signature. If there is no one at the nominated address when the courier attempts delivery, you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
Item Damaged In Transit
If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please do not sign for it. If an item has been signed for, it means you have accepted it and the damage is no longer the courier’s responsibility.
Pleased refuse to accept the delivery of the order. Instruct the courier to return the consignment to sender and then call us on (07) 3344 1880 or (07) 3090 4268 immediately. If possible, please take a photograph of the consignment and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, items ordered and a brief description of the apparent damage. We will assess all items on a case by case basis.
Unfortunately, fraud is an ever-increasing problem with on-line purchasing. To help protect you and your details we may ask for additional identification for certain purchases or amounts. We will notify you by either phone or email to request this information if required. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Returns And Refunds
Please make your choices carefully as we do not refund for CHANGE OF MIND. We are happy to spend time with you prior to your purchase to ensure your choices suit your needs. However, due to the nature of the products we sell we cannot accept goods back due to a change of mind.
All of our goods come with guarantees that are covered by Australian Consumer Law. You will be entitled to a refund or exchange if you receive goods that are:
· Faulty or dead on arrival (DOA)
· Differ significantly to those shown, advertised or described to you
· Do not do what they are reasonably expected to do
If you believe a product may be faulty or not working correctly, contact us as on (07) 3344 1880 or (07) 3090 42687 as soon as possible so we can try and assist over the phone to diagnose the problem.
Please make your choices carefully as we do not refund simply because you have changed your mind. There are some items which cannot be returned such as, but not limited to:
· Sheet music, CD’s, DVD’s and other forms of printed or electronic music, due to copyright
· Computer software and similar items that require an activation code cannot be returned due to copyright
· Consumable items such as guitar leads, guitar strings, Violin/Viola/Cello/Double Bass strings, rosins, drum skins, included in packages etc cannot be returned
· Woodwind instruments (e.g. recorders), harmonicas, mouthpieces, vocal microphones, in-ear monitors, reeds or any other similar items due to hygiene
· Special and custom orders
· Discontinued, run-out, ex-demo, second hand, B-stock, scratch and dent, or any other items specifically marked as no returns
Return Freight And Packing for Return Goods
All returns must be unopened in original packaging and original condition with all included accessories and must not be damaged in any way. Please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your product. Return freight costs will be at your expense and returned items will remain your responsibility during transit. Please ensure items are packed carefully as Vivace Music will not accept responsibility for any items damaged in transit.
Upon receiving the items, Vivace Music will either process a refund in the same method as the goods were paid, issue a replacement or issue a store credit according to your preference.
How will my order be shipped?
Vivace Music use Toll Ipec, Australia Post and other national couriers to get orders to you as soon as possible.
How is freight cost calculated?
Freight and shipping cost is automatically calculated by the weight of your total purchase, this is then compared with our Toll Ipec services shipping cost chart which calculates your orders weight with the companies district zones to get the final shipping price. Please feel free to contact us if you have enquiries.
Does your website show me how much shipping will be as I add items to the shopping cart?
Simply add an item to the shopping cart . Our site will then calculate the freight dollar amount. When you check out it will display the total shipping amount and add it to your total.
How long will it take to receive my order?
As soon as we receive your order it will be processed and as soon as payment is confirmed we will package and ship the goods to you using one of our delivery services. We check for orders regularly during the day and night and we are notified as soon as your order is placed. Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours after payment received. The time it takes is usually 3-10 working business days to receive your item. Orders placed on Saturdays or Sundays may be processed on these days but are generally processed first thing Monday morning. For more information on our delivery policy, please contact us.
Merchandise Return & Refund Policy
Vivace music wants everyone to be satisfied with their purchase. It is our policy to handle merchandise returns, exchanges and warranty repairs as courteously as possible so that your shopping experience at Vivace music will be pleasant. The following mandatory conditions must be followed, however, to ensure your eligibilty for returning or exchanging.
- The return or exchange must be made within 7 days of the purchase date (or within 7 days following receipt when given as gift.)
- Present your SALES RECEIPT.
- Return in the original box(es), including all internal packing materials.
- Return all instruction manuals, manufacturer’s information, and BLANK WARRANTY CARDS (do not complete the cards until you are certain that you are happy with your purchase, 3-5 days is a good test period.)
- Refunds will be made by mail, usually within 10 business days of the return date.
- The consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Dead on Arrival
We encourage all our customers to unpack, read the instruction manual and test all products as soon as possible after purchase. If you believe the product has a fault call us immediately. We believe that 10 days from date of delivery is a reasonable time for you to be able to check that the product is in proper working order and as such any product found to be faulty within this time period will be classed as a “Dead on Arrival” product.
To return a DOA product:
Call (07) 3344 1880 for instructions . On receipt of the product we will test it, if we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product, it will be returned to you. If we (or the manufacturer) determine that the product is defective, we will then happily supply you with a replacement for the defective item.
Damaged in Transit
If you receive a product that is damaged in transit from us to you, you should:
- If possible, refuse to accept delivery of the product.
- Direct the courier to “Return goods to sender” and
- Notify us on (07) 3344 1880 immediately.
Retain ALL packaging and if possible photograph the packaging and damage.
To return a Damaged in Transit product:
- Call (07) 3344 1880 and within 3 days of receiving the goods.
- On receipt of the product we will examine the it and the evidence provided, if we find that the product is in full working condition or any defects or damage were caused after you took receipt of the product, it will be returned to you.
- If we (or the manufacturer) determine that the product is defective, we will then happily supply you with a replacement for the defective item.
If you receive a product that is incorrectly shipped (different to the one you ordered), we will instruct you on how to return the incorrect items. If we find that the product was shipped correctly (for example, where you have ordered the wrong product by mistake), our change of mind policy below will be applicable. If the product was incorrectly shipped, we will supply the correct item to you.
Change of Mind
Please make your choices carefully as we do not refund. We are happy to spend time with you prior to your purchase to ensure your choices suit your needs. However, due to the nature of the products we sell we cannot accept goods back due to a change of mind.
Out of Stock / Customer Service Policy
If you make a purchase of an item that unfortunately is out of stock, we will contact you immediately by phone or email to give you the options available to you. We try very hard to restock the item asap to full fill your order. Store credit can be given of the same value if you decide to cancel the unavailable item order.
If your item is found to be faulty within the manufacturer’s warranty period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, best contact number, product name, invoice number and a description of the fault. We will contact you within 3 working days. Once the warranty claim has been approved, we will contact you with return address details, which may be Vivace Music or an authorised third-party repair agent. We may request further information to complete the return.
If a returned item is deemed to not be faulty by the authorised repair agent, any costs incurred in the checking and testing of that item will be your responsibility.
If an item(s) is found to be faulty due to misuse, abuse or any form of mishandling, you will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with the above policy.
All new products are covered by manufacturers’ warranty. The terms and conditions may vary from brand to brand. Stock marked as ex-tuition, ex-demo used or pre-owned or pre-loved are not covered by warranty unless specifically stated.
If bad luck has struck and your product ceases to function correctly:
- Read your manual, carefully. 90% of all claims are a result of improper use. If you are not sure call Vivace music on (07) 3090 4268. We are happy to talk over the situation with you.
- Try to isolate the issue to a particular set of events, this will help speed up the warranty claim.
- Have your original invoice number handy.
- On receipt of the product we will test it, if we find that the product is in full working condition we will contact you to discuss. If the product has been sent directly to a repairer and the repairer believes the product is in full working condition the cost of that service must be met by you the customer.
- If we (or the service agent) determine that the product is defective, we will then happily process a speedy warranty claim for you and get your product/s back to you ASAP.Flat Rate 4