Beautiful Italian made violin from Marcello workshop, Italy.
Marcello Bellei, Famous Cremonese Violin maker and teacher in the violin Making School of Pieve di Cento (Bologna), Italy.
He won 2nd prize in the 8th National Violin Making Competition in Baveno 2001; 2nd prize in the violin section at the Anlai Violin Making Competition
in Cremona 2015.
- Size: 4/4
- Varnish : Hand-Applied Oil Based Amber Brown Varnish with color shades
- Hand Craftmanship : Detailed handcrafted by one luthier from Marcello workshop in best quality tone woods
- Top : Italian Spruce Top
- Back : European maple back
- Side : Italian Tonewood
- Sound Post : Italian Tonewood
- Strings: Pirastro Perpetual
- Fingerboard : Ebony Fingerboard
- Fittings: Ebony Tailpiece and Chin Rest
- Professional Setup by Marcello Bellei Incl.
*To be Sold Violin Only with original of certificate from Italy