OTTO violins, the Sound preferred by Many Educators around the world since 1974! The VN-540 is for professional players. Beautiful High flamed solid maple back, top quality evenly-grained mountain spruce top. Hand applied Antique French Reddish Brown varnish with subtle treatments. Artistically antiquing varnish and subtle treatments. Round, Warm, Full-Bodied Tonal Quality.
- Size: 4/4
- Varnish : Hand-Applied Oil Based Antique Amber Brown Varnish with color shading and detailed treatment Varnish (Green Leaf Destressed)
- Hand Craftmanship : Detailed handcrafted by Otto’s master luthiers in best quality tone woods.
- Top : Top Quality Evenly-Grained Mountain Spruce
- Back : Top Quality maple from Northern-east China, wood naturally dried over 30 years, high flamed
- Side : Selected Mountain Maple from Northeast China, High Flamed
- Sound Post : European Tonewood
- Strings: Quality Otto Synthetic String, made in Slovakia
- Fingerboard : Ebony Fingerboard
- Fittings: Boxwood Tailpiece and Chin Rest
- Professional Setup Incl.